Lemonades are refreshment beverages. They can be produced from essences, but fruit juice can also be used. If fruit juice is used, the drink is legally required to contain a certain percentage of fruit, which is at least half of the fruit content usually contained in fruit juice beverages.
- Extaler - Lemonade Lemonade
- Extaler - Orangeade Orangeade, fruit content 3%
- Extaler - ISO Drink Grapefruit and Lemon 0.75 L Isotonic soft drink grapefruit and lemon with sugar and sweeteners fruit content 6%.
- Extaler - Cranberry and Pink Grapefruit Lemonade 0.75 L Fruit content: 19.5%
- Extaler - ISO Drink Grapefruit and Lemon 1.0 L Isotonic soft drink fruit content 6% grapefruit and lemon with sugar and sweeteners, low in c...
- Extaler - Orangeade with Lemon Grass Flavour 0.75 L Fruit content: 18% orangeade with lemongrass flavour
- Extaler - Lime and Lemonade 0.75 L Fruit content: 10%