Fruit juice beverages
Fruit juice beverages are included in the refreshment beverage category. They contain less fruit than fruit nectars. Here, too, the percentage of fruit is legally prescribed. Orange juice beverages must contain at least 6% fruit, but this is often exceeded and, in the case of orange juice drinks, it is generally 20%.
- Quelly - Vita 10 ACE Drink 1.5 L Multi-fruit drink non-carbonated, fruit content: 12% enriched with 9 vitamins and 1 provitamin
- Quelly - Tropical Multi-Fruit Soft Drink 1.5 L Multi-fruit beverage with exotic taste fruit content: 12%
- Quelly - Quelly Orange 0.2 L Soft drink with 12% fruit
- Quelly - Quelly Multi Vitamin 0.2 L Soft drink with 12% fruit, made from 8 fruits, with added vitamins
- Quelly - Quelly Apple, Blackcurrant and Raspberry Flavour 0.2 L Soft drink with apple, blackcurrant and raspberry flavour fruit content: 12%
- Quelly - Quelly Woodruff Flavour 0, 2 L Soft drink with woodruff flavour